- Provide a forum for local discussion of professional matters.
- Promote liaison with other professional, technical and community organizations.
- Enhance the professional development and social responsibility of the members.
- Advance the status of professional welfare of the members.
- Promote public awareness of the Engineering profession in the local community.
- Provide input to Council or Regional Congress on assigned projects.
- Promote a spirit of camaraderie amongst the members of the Chapter.
- Ensure the maintenance of communication between the Council of the Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario and its members.
Additional information on PEO Chapters can be found on the PEO Chapters website.